The user can access folder activity to find out what actions have taken upon a certain folder. Follow the steps below to view activity for a folder.
1. Click to open the Files tab. The All Files list is displayed.
2. Navigate to the desired folder.
3. Click the ... menu to the right of the desired folder on its row.
4. Click to select the Activity option. The Activity for folder: <Folder Name> dialog is displayed. Within the dialog, the user can view the list of actions that have occurred since the folder's creation. The list of actions also includes the time the action occurred and the user who performed the action.
5. Click the Close or X button to dismiss the dialog when finished.