Renaming a folder changes the folder's name and can be done using the ... menu on the right of the folder's row. Follow the steps below to rename a folder:
1. Click to open the Files tab. The All Files list is displayed.
2. Navigate to the desired folder to rename.
3. Click the ... menu to the right of the desired folder on its row.
4. Click to select the Rename option. The Rename <Folder Name> dialog is displayed.
5. Replace the folder's current name with the new name in the dialog's field.
6. Click the Save button. The folder is displayed with the new name in the list.
The Save button is unable to be clicked until a valid folder name is entered.
Click the Cancel button at any time to close the dialog without renaming the folder.